Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Will my husband get out of prison sooner if he is transferred from Mexico to the US?

My husband is serving a 7 year sentence in Mexico. He's made 6 years already but in March 2014 he is going to get transferred to LA tuna federal prison in El Paso, TX because he's American. Will he still have to do the year he's got left here in USA or can they let him go sooner? And can they give him more time because he has revoked probation in Laredo, TX? What can I do to have him sooner with us at home?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.