Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Who do I need to talk to about getting my parental rights back after he went into a group home?

My son got into trouble. I gave temporary custody of him to my dad for one month, while we were waiting court. I only did this because he could not go home with me. He took a plea and then was sent to a group home. The state won't work with me. They state that my dad has legal rights. I was able to talk and see him until February 2014. My son contacted me online and I responded. I did not tell anyone he had contacted me online. They later found out and took away all of my rights. It is now September 2014 and it is killing me not to talk to my son. They kept saying they want to re-establish contact, as long as I started seeing a therapist and got my daughter into a therapist. I have done my part and could give you more in detail of the situation. I need help trying to get rights re-established for my son and I to be able to talk. They could at least let us have phone conversations even if it is supervised. Can you please help us?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.