Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Who do I complain to when my ex missed a contempt hearing?

My ex missed her family law contempt hearing but her lawyer was there. She was not held in contempt nor were my lawyer fees awarded for that day, who can I complain to?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.