Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What should I do if I think someone is stalking me?

About 3 weeks ago I started feeling like I was being followed. I told a friend but she said I was just being paranoid but the feeling hasn't gone away. Since then I've noticed a black car a few doors down from my apartment building that I had not seen before. I wrote down the license plate number. Sometimes the car leaves when I do and then I see it parked by school or my work. It is making me really nervous and I'm not sure what to do. Should I call the police since I have the license plate number?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Lawrence Lewis, PC | Lawrence Lewis
    242 Culver Street, Suite103
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (678) 407-9300
    Yes, phone the police. Good luck.
    Answer Applies to: Georgia - Replied: 1/18/2013
    Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
    5005 Lapeer Rd
    Burton, MI 48509
    (810) 743-2960
    I would this would be an sane thing to do and they can check it out.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 1/17/2013
    Harry E. Hudson, Jr. | The Law Office of Harry E. Hudson, Jr.
    343 East Main Street, Suite 314
    Stockton, CA 95202
    (209) 463-9715
    If you are involved in something the police might be interested in , then could be cops. If you are not so involved, I would call the cops. If you are, see attorney.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 1/16/2013
    Cynthia Henley | Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
    7626 E. Jordan Cove
    Houston, TX 77055-5053
    (713) 222-1220
    Yes, call the police.
    Answer Applies to: Texas - Replied: 1/16/2013
    Thomas E. Gates | Gates' Law, PLLC
    651 Strander Blvd., Suite 209
    Tukwila, WA 98188-2953
    (253) 332-7899
    You should contact the police.
    Answer Applies to: Washington - Replied: 1/16/2013
Click to View More Answers:
1 2
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.