Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What should I do if I have contacted the FBI and they will not give me the help I need?

My landlord stole 6 encrypted portable drives containing classified/trade secret information belonging to a major US pharmaceutical company which he wants to sell to a Chinese buyer for no less than $10Mil. I immediately reported him to the FBI. I spoke with two agents and both times they made me feel as if I'm a suspect. I'm the innocent reporting party. My landlord has already threatened to kill me if I were to tell anyone about this. The FBI knows I'm in a bad situation and only offered a number to a domestic violence hotline. I sadly have no money, no vehicle and nowhere else to go if they arrest my landlord. Will a criminal defense attorney represent me knowing I'm in a bad situation and have no money? I need help.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Lawrence Lewis, PC | Lawrence Lewis
    242 Culver Street, Suite103
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (678) 407-9300 have 10 million dollars worth of information, but no money, no vehicle and no where else to live. Uhhh...what's wrong with this picture.
    Answer Applies to: Georgia - Replied: 5/10/2014
    James Smith | Law Office of James E. Smith
    7251 Lake Mead Blvd., Suite 300
    Las Vegas, NV 89128
    (702) 460-3765
    Sue him and get a writ of attachment.
    Answer Applies to: Nevada - Replied: 5/9/2014
    Walter A. Shalvoy Jr. | Shalvoy Law, LLC
    10 Queen Street
    Newtown, CT 06470
    (203) 426-4409
    In a short answer, yes. I would contact the drug company directly to enlist their help with the FBI. My question is, how did you and or your landlord get the discs?
    Answer Applies to: Connecticut - Replied: 5/9/2014
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.