Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What options do I have if I was wrongly accused of drug possession??

I just got summoned to appear by the police after a friend brought ecstasy to my little brother's apartment.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Brendan M. Kelly | Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly
    1700 Farnam Street, Suite 2820
    Omaha, NE 68102
    (402) 455-1711
    You really only have to fight the allegations to prove them wrong.
    Answer Applies to: Nebraska - Replied: 1/22/2013
    Timothy J. Thill | Timothy J. Thill P.C.
    261 E. Quincy ST
    Riverside, IL 60546
    (708) 443-1200
    It does not sound like you have been charged with anything, yet. I would contact the police and find out what they want with you. They may want you to testify in your brother's case. I would advise you to talk to an attorney and listen to his advice. Remember, if questioned by the police, you have a Constitutional right to remain silent.
    Answer Applies to: Illinois - Replied: 1/21/2013
    Francis John Cowhig | Universal Law Group, Inc.
    430 S. Garfield Avenue
    Alhambra, CA 91801
    (626) 308-9936
    Your question requires an attorney consultation. It is not a simple question that can be answered on this type of forum. There are many factors that would need to be considered and evaluated. I suggest that you contact an experienced criminal defense attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your situation. He/she would then be in a better position to analyze your case and advise you of your options. Also, do not give any statement or discuss this matter with anyone including the police without an attorney present.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 1/21/2013
    Harry E. Hudson, Jr. | The Law Office of Harry E. Hudson, Jr.
    343 East Main Street, Suite 314
    Stockton, CA 95202
    (209) 463-9715
    You have no options. You say nothing about the matter to anyone except your attorney. You hire an attorney or ask the court to appoint one. You appears as requested in court.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 1/21/2013
    Seth L. Reszko | Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC
    6235 S. Pecos Road, Suite 108
    Las Vegas, NV 89120
    (702) 727-7777
    Make sure you appear in Court. When you go to Court, the Judge will determine whether you can afford your own attorney or whether one must be appointed for you. Once you obtain a lawyer, you will discuss the defenses in your case and the game plan in going forward. When you go to court, you will have the right not to plead guilty.
    Answer Applies to: Nevada - Replied: 1/21/2013
Click to View More Answers:
1 2 3
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.