Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What is the maximum and minimum time a person can get if he has a gun and marijuana?

How much time can a person get for possession of marijuana (3 to 4oz) and a gun with the serial # removed. It would be a first time offense.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Lawrence Lewis, PC | Lawrence Lewis
    242 Culver Street, Suite103
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (678) 407-9300
    1-10 years.
    Answer Applies to: Georgia - Replied: 12/13/2013
    Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
    5005 Lapeer Rd
    Burton, MI 48509
    (810) 743-2960
    Well this depends on what they decide to charge the person with.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 12/13/2013
    Eric Sterkenburg | Law Office of Eric Sterkenburg
    16478 Beach Boulevard, No. 329
    Westminster, CA 92683
    (562) 477-6940
    You are in violation of California Health and Safety Code Section 11370.1. Possession of a controlled substance while in possession of a loaded firearm. Punishment is 2 years, 3 years, or 4 years in state prison.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 12/12/2013
    Jason Savela | Connell-Savela
    250 Arapahoe Avenue, Suite 301
    Boulder, CO 80302
    (303) 865-4545
    Guns and drugs cause problems. Special offender laws the filed off serial number adds to the problem and may make the case go federal. It is possible that the gun issue overrides the drug issue in fed court max time could be 24 years in state court. The problem is that special offender causes minimum mandatory prison in state court these cases are fact dependent and so you might want to schedule an office conference.
    Answer Applies to: Colorado - Replied: 12/11/2013
    John F Brennan | Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
    24001 Greater Mack
    St Clair Shores, MI 48080
    (586) 778-0900
    Depends of the charges and where they are brought. Get an attorney and provide the details for your answer.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 12/11/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.