Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What kind of attorney do I need for a person that is being deported and has a criminal background?

My sister has been in prison for 5 years and then was transferred to another jail after that for 3 months. After that she was picked up by Ice immigration but now is being sent to another jail in Arizona they won't release her after serving all that time. Our mother has been a US citizen since my sister was 3 years old. Can that help for them to be able to release her here in AZ? She does have a criminal background. But the thing is that she's just being sent around to different jails after completing many years in prison for the same crimes. Can anything be done for her release? Please help.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.