Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What do you do when you discover that court has hidden your children from you?

I had a girlfriend that lived with me for 7 months of a 9 month pregnancy. We planned on living together and raising our children together. However, when she started labor, she had me arrested for domestic violence and left with another man.

The court however lied about the name of the man she birthed the child with to hide the fact that twin children were born.

The court held dependency hearings and refused my every request to bring my daughter home.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.