Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What can we do to fight a parole violation?

What can we do to get this charge dropped? My brother in law, my sister's husband, is being charged for this. He was hit by a car, last February, and was hospitalized for an extended period, with injuries to his arm, shoulder, and legs. He also was in the Broward House for rehabilitation and has surgery as well. Can you give me advice on how to help him.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    R. Jason de Groot | R. Jason de Groot, P.A
    R. Jason de Groot, P.A
    Deltona, FL 32728-5775
    (386) 337-8239
    Did you mean a violation of probation? He needs to consult with a criminal defense attorney in your area. Many clerks now have documents in criminal cases available to attorneys who are registered with them. The attorney can learn about what was said in the affidavit of violation of probation, and perhaps work out a deal with the state attorney, or have a hearing on the matter if a deal cannot be worked out.
    Answer Applies to: Florida - Replied: 11/15/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.