Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What can I do when someone is purposely withholding my money from me?

I'm 85. My son has had temporary conservatory since 1/6/2014. He has given me $600.00 for food only on a prepaid visa. He won't pay my bill and I have no money! My estate is $430,000,00 and we've been in court for a year.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Steven Alpers | Steven Alpers
    39300 Civic Center Drive #110
    Fremont, CA 94538
    (510) 792-5110
    You need to contact the court investigator and complain to him or her.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 4/7/2014
    Pius Joseph | Pius Joseph A Professional Law Corp.
    595. E. Colorado Blvd. Suite 801
    Pasadena, CA 91101
    (626) 397-1050
    If your son is financially depriving you, then you can call the elder abuse hotline and talk to the ombudsman.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 4/7/2014
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.