Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What can I do to keep an aggravated assault and battery charge off my record?

This is a one time thing. My record is clean. I and another person were involved. Neither of us need this. As far as I know I was not read my rights at any time, was arrested, put in the back of a pickup and hauled to jail. Then I was taken to a hospital for clearance. When I got back, I was processed, put in a cell and even went to court the same day. Still no one read me my rights. One lawyer told me to plead guilty until I can get a lawyer. I go to court Wednesday, the 31st. If I don't have a lawyer will they continue or drop the case because of no rights being read? Thanks.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.