Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What can I do if someone is spreading untrue stories about me?

What can I do if my friend is making story about me having sex with another guy. I'm so shy and now too many people know about my issue having sex with the other guy. It's not true having sex. Please help me. I want to stop them from making a story about me because I have a boyfriend and husband to be soon. Its not good for me that issue. There are 3 people involved in this matter.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    R. Jason de Groot | R. Jason de Groot, P.A
    R. Jason de Groot, P.A
    Deltona, FL 32728-5775
    (386) 337-8239
    Go see an attorney about a libel or slander suit against the person spreading the vicious rumors which are not true. The problem is that although a suit may be possible, depending upon the facts,. suits like this can cost you tens of thousands of dollars.
    Answer Applies to: Florida - Replied: 11/3/2014
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.