Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What can I do if someone filed false charges against me that were eventually dropped?

The police were called by a guy. His worker was banging in the back of the building where I rent with a roommate. So I came around 9:30 am and I heard the noise. I asked him what happened and he got very angry and he hit me in the head with a metal bracket. He kicked me in my knee and the cops came. I was the one arrested. He accused me of giving a false last name. My son came up and he is a Jr. While in the cell I tried to get their attention so I took of my sweater and tied it to the bars and tried to hang myself. There is video cameras in the cell. When they saw me, three came out. I was kicked in the face by one officer then the arresting officer elbowed me in back of my neck. The other one kneed me in my ribs. I am a sick man with all kinds of pain and mental disorders. The charges were dropped because pros. They had no case because he radioed my name in was out on bail and got my money back.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Lawrence Lewis, PC | Lawrence Lewis
    242 Culver Street, Suite103
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (678) 407-9300
    You are just a cruel victim of circumstance. Everyone seems to attack you for no reason whatsoever. But wait, you have a mental health problem. What is it again. I thnk you need to pick: (1) are you an asshole that brings out the violence in everyone or (2) are you the crazy that cannot remember half of what you do to get people to kick the shit out of you.
    Answer Applies to: Georgia - Replied: 9/24/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.