Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What can I do if my child has falsely accused me of child abuse?

I need an experienced criminal defense lawyer located in zip code 98310 only. My child has falsely accused me of child abuse.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    James N. Turner | Criminal Trial Strategies, LLC
    1828 Franklin Street, Suite D
    Bellingham, WA 98225
    (360) 303-3815
    I work with Scott Bougher whose office is in Port Orchard. We both do primarily criminal law and have been practicing since 1986.
    Answer Applies to: Washington - Replied: 5/21/2013
    Craig Andersen | Andersen Law PLLC
    10000 NE 7th Ave Suite 330B
    Vancouver, WA 98685
    (360) 397-0111
    It sounds like you are in Kitsap County. I would love to discuss this matter with you. I don't charge for the initial consultation. I am located in Clark County but I could make arrangements. As far as locating a Kitsap County lawyer, I would suggest calling the Kitsap County Bar Association and asking if they have a lawyer referral list. Look for someone who has experience in criminal defense. I suggest someone with at least five years experience in prosecuting or defending criminal charges.
    Answer Applies to: Washington - Replied: 5/21/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.