Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What can I do if a medical officer had the wrong information on my drug test and would not change it?

I had a random drug test performed on me and it has the wrong SS#/ID# on the form. The medical officer violated my rights by continuing with the results. When I requested the split sample to be sent to a different lab for a second opinion he was supposed to let me decide what lab it was sent to, but he didn't. Is there anything I can do about this case? Is it a violation of my rights?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Lawrence Lewis, PC | Lawrence Lewis
    242 Culver Street, Suite103
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (678) 407-9300
    You are a fool. You are telling attorneys on-line "he was supposed to let you decide" what lab to send it to, but then you have a question If your rights were violated. If you know the first part, then you know the second part. However, in reality, you got the first part all wrong.
    Answer Applies to: Georgia - Replied: 7/11/2013
    Thomas E. Gates | Gates' Law, PLLC
    651 Strander Blvd., Suite 209
    Tukwila, WA 98188-2953
    (253) 332-7899
    There is nothing you can do about this matter accept filing a complaint. You need to show damages before you have a cause of action.
    Answer Applies to: Washington - Replied: 7/11/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.