Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What can happen to me if I am not able to pay my child support on time?

I am from WV and living in Ohio. A Logan, WV child support agency is stating that I am behind in my payment. I paid from my jobs while I was able to work and now I am disabled and collect ssdi. They already take out from this and are wanting me to be in court on the 19th and I don't have the income to travel or a place to stay. Also I told them about her being in welfare fraud and no return was given. Please help.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.