Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What are my options when my son was arrested for aggravated assault?

He was arrested and spent one night in jail.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
    5005 Lapeer Rd
    Burton, MI 48509
    (810) 743-2960
    You can either do nothing and let him sink or swim on his own or you can help him get a lawyer.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 9/24/2013
    Lawrence Lewis, PC | Lawrence Lewis
    242 Culver Street, Suite103
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (678) 407-9300
    Retain an attorney. Pretend you are an attorney, and try to advise him. Do nothing and see what happens. Three options.
    Answer Applies to: Georgia - Replied: 9/23/2013
    Francis John Cowhig | Universal Law Group, Inc.
    430 S. Garfield Avenue
    Alhambra, CA 91801
    (626) 308-9936
    Hire an attorney to represent him.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 9/23/2013
    Jared Austin | Austin Legal Services, PLC
    909 N. Washington Ave.
    Lansing, MI 48906
    (517) 614-1983
    Seek representation from an experienced criminal attorney in your area. That is the best you can do for him now.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 9/23/2013
    Thaddeus Furlong, Esq. | Furlong & Drewniak PLLC
    Furlong & Drewniak PLLC
    Fairfax, VA 22030
    (703) 988-1010
    Obtain good criminal defense counsel and do not discuss case.
    Answer Applies to: Virginia - Replied: 9/23/2013
Click to View More Answers:
1 2 3
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.