Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

What am I looking at with a pending Class D felony?

My boyfriend was arrested back in February and was hit with 6 felony charges. Everything they found in the house was located in his safe which I had no access to what so ever. I was told because my name was on the lease, they could possibly hit me with a felony charge. Almost 3 months later, a warrant was issued for my arrest, and now I'm being charged with "Maintaining a Common Nuisance", a pending Class D felony. What are the chances of getting this dropped to a misdemeanor and possibly doing probation?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Christopher G Humphrey | Law Office of Christopher G Humphrey PC
    P.O. Box 4216
    Cheyenne, WY 82003
    (307) 222-2448
    There are no class felonies in Wyoming.
    Answer Applies to: Wyoming - Replied: 4/15/2013
    Mel Dunn | Mel Dunn
    100 N. Center
    Casper, WY 82601
    (307) 267-7758
    What statute number are you charged with?
    Answer Applies to: Wyoming - Replied: 4/15/2013
    B. L. Conway | Conway Law Pllc.
    165 West Main
    Abingdon, VA 24210
    (800) 482-5297
    It could well happen.
    Answer Applies to: Virginia - Replied: 4/15/2013
    Randy M. Lish | Randy M. Lish, Attorney at Law
    2155 N. Freedom Blvd.
    Provo, UT 84604
    (801) 235-9400
    If you don't have any kind of prior record, you should have a pretty good chance. It will also depend on what your jurisdiction is like.
    Answer Applies to: Utah - Replied: 4/15/2013
    Craig Andersen | Andersen Law PLLC
    10000 NE 7th Ave Suite 330B
    Vancouver, WA 98685
    (360) 397-0111
    It depends on your criminal history or lack of history. In the State if Washington, felony sentencing involves the Sentencing Reform Act. All felony crimes are sentenced according to a grid that gives a standard range if sentence. If you could be more specific about your history, I could give you a better idea of your sentencing range.
    Answer Applies to: Washington - Replied: 4/15/2013
Click to View More Answers:
1 2
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.