Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Was I sentanced illeaglly and what can I do now?

After being released, no parole office or supervision agency wants to deal with me. I never plead guilty. Everyone else who did the crime plead. They did 6 months to one year. I got 4-12/6-24 and last count 44 years. I'm in the was law case book. Upon my release, no department wants to deal with me. The parole office did not know what to do with me. All i know is that the one of the guys who here robbed said it was not me.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Craig Andersen | Andersen Law PLLC
    10000 NE 7th Ave Suite 330B
    Vancouver, WA 98685
    (360) 397-0111
    I can't say without knowing what your criminal history is. Obviously, if you went to trial, you didn't receive a discount on your sentence for pleading guilty.
    Answer Applies to: Washington - Replied: 1/8/2013
    Sally Hamblin | Hamblin Law Office
    4015 W. Houghton Lake Drive
    Houghton Lake, MI 48629
    (228) 224-7120
    What is your status now?
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 1/7/2013
    Brendan M. Kelly | Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly
    1700 Farnam Street, Suite 2820
    Omaha, NE 68102
    (402) 455-1711
    Appeal the verdict.
    Answer Applies to: Nebraska - Replied: 1/7/2013
    Lawrence Lewis, PC | Lawrence Lewis
    242 Culver Street, Suite103
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (678) 407-9300
    You did not plead guilty, you were found guilty by a jury. How many years did you spend in prison? How did you get to prison, IF there is no sentence? You were in jail for all of this time, and still wrote this poor quality question, really? Good luck.
    Answer Applies to: Georgia - Replied: 1/7/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.