Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

renters wright

My wife and I rented a house in Sacramento for the past 23 years. The house was built in the 50's. The house has a plumbing problem so we temporarily have to move out for repairs to be made. My question is, are we responsible to pay the entire hotel fee or is the landlord and his insurance responsible to pay the entire hotel fee?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Steven Alpers | Steven Alpers
    39300 Civic Center Drive #110
    Fremont, CA 94538
    (510) 792-5110
    The landlord should pay if you are paying rent. If you are out more than a month and not paying rent you would have to pay.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 7/31/2014
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.