Recently Answered Questions
- Can a deputy search your house for drugs if he was called for a completely different reason?
- How long do charges stay on your record?
- What can I expect if I have to turn myself in today?
- How do I find out if I have a warrant for my arrest?
- Can I provide a defense for my 23 year old retarded stepdaughter if I don’t believe she was read her rights?
- Can our landlord remove our front door while we live here until our eviction?
- Will I Get Charged For Shoplifting?
- What is the statute of limitations on rape in California?
- What should I do to involve the justice system in protecting my life after it has been threatened?
- Can I have a charge expunged?
- Should my minor son have an attorney at a detention hearing?
- Can someone be arrested for saying a verbal threat with a weapon present?
- Can I get an aiding a prostitute charge off my permanent record?
- How can I be charged for a crime I didn’t do?
- How can I find out if my case was dismissed?
- Will my charge of driving uninsured be dropped if the arresting officer doesn’t show for the court date?
- When filling out an application that asks if I have ever been convicted of a misdemeanor how do I answer if my case was dismissed?
- Is it legal for police to play back recorded calls to anyone that’s not a prosecutor?
- How would the bond be handled after a 5th harassment claim has been filed against me?
- Can someone press charges on a house?
- What can I do if someone is spreading untrue stories about me?
- Would the 3 strikes law apply if convicted on 4 serious felonies committed at the same time with no priors?
- Would robbing somebody for 10 dollars be considered a felony?
- What do I do if I as found guilty of abuse and neglect but did neither?
- How do I appeal a civil case?
- What is the process if I’m going to tape record a prisoner for potential sentencing changes?
- Does New York State have a castle law and how strong is it?
- How much time would you get if you committed 3 armed bank robberies with violence?
- How long can a petit larceny misdemeanor appear on a criminal background check for a job?
- Can I appeal my son’s case after he took a pea deal from the DA?
- What is the bail amount for shoplifting?
- How long does the prosecution have to turn over the motion of discovery?
- How long does a criminal defense stay on your record?
- How long can a defendant be held before arraignment?
- What will happen at a PR Bond Hearing?
- What will happen if I missed a contempt hearing?
- How do I go about getting guns finger printed?
- What can I do if I want a different public defender but the court is making me accept the first one?
- How do I get an attorney for my second theft ticket at Walmart?
- Do I have to testify against my baby’s father?
- renters wright
- How many priors does it take to get hit with the Habitual Criminal Act?
- What can I do about getting arrested for cashing a sweepstakes winning check 3 years later?
- How much is it to bail out on a misdemeanor possession of a controlled 2 substance charge?
- How can I find out if my record was expunged?
- When responding to a TRO, do I have to file my witnesses papers with the plaintiff and his attorney or just the judge?
- What does an illegal detainment consist of and is what happened to me an illegal detainment?
- What can I expect as punishment in court for my 4th shoplifting misdemeanor?
- Would it be legal to search a car just because I am talking to someone outside the car and the officer sees money on my lap?
- How long does it take a theft charge to come off your record?
- If my employer says they have me on video doing something, can they legally not show me the tape when I ask to see it?
- Can I withdraw my plea before I’ve done my sentence?
- Does the state of Michigan have a 3 strike law?
- Will I be in violation of probation if I got a citation for pretty shoplifting and I don’t have my first meeting with my parole officer until July?
- How does one address color of law misconduct committed by court officers putting defts in wrong diversion program?
- How does one get out of jail after confessing to watching someone die and hides the body?
- Can my felony and record in one state enhance a new misdemeanor charge in a different state?
- Is a notice to appear the same as a warrant?
- Can a person who has already served 25 years of a sentence and has been denied appeals ever be released if they are actually innocent?
- What gives the cops the right to search my room my garage and destroy my home and mace my dog on hearsay evidence?
- What is the minimum sentence for being an accessory to armed robbery?
- What happens with a Will when one party dies?
- Can police pull you over and search your vehicle because you were leaving a felon who did not have a warrant home?
- Do I have to file a D.B.A in order to start a medical marijuana delivery service?
- How can I appeal a sentence for a shoplifting charge?
- How strong is my case if everything if all the evidence is alleged?
- Is it legal for police to charge someone for underage drinking after the fact?
- Does an alleged victim of an aggravated assault/domestic violence have a right to obtain all documented evidence?
- Why can a corrupt legal system not be corrected?
- What should I do if I have contacted the FBI and they will not give me the help I need?
- Do I have parole after my release from prison if I was on community corrections for felony theft?
- What are the possible penalties for financial transaction card fraud and theft?
- What kind of trouble can I get in for taking money from my job by using a reward card?
- What happens if I plead not guilty in municipal court and then recharged in district court only hours later?
- What should I do if I’m being threatened with criminal charges for not paying a loan on time?
- How can I find someone to handle an IC3 case?
- Can you plead down a 39:4-127.1 violation?
- How do I file perjury charges?
- Do we have to attend a juvenile intake?
- What will happen after a first time shoplifting charge?
- What is the best plea for a careless driving ticket?
- What can I do when someone is purposely withholding my money from me?
- Can I be arrested and charged if I’m accused of putting eye drops in my boss’ water?
- What happens to someone who illegally searches your private property?
- Is possession of crystal meth a felony or misdemeanor?
- Can I still get a DUI if I wasn’t arrested at the scene but questioned by police at the hospital?
- How can my daughter avoid getting three strikes when she is falsely accused of the third strike?
- How can I help my son get out of jail after he was falsely convicted of sexual molestation of a minor?
- Can an academy release information about me to my landlord?
- Can I get permission to leave the country for a family emergency if I am on probation?
- What should I do if I’m being offered a plea for a crime I did not commit?
- If I was not even cited or arrested but fired for theft of a controlled substance what should I do?
- How do you file charges for perjury against another person?
- What can I do if I get a letter from the city attorneys office in regards to spousal battery?
- Is it legal for my husband’s ex-girlfriend to collect his unemployment while he was incarcerated?
- Can you change your plea before sentencing?
- Can the FBI still charge me for things while I am helping them with a case?
- What should I do if my trial judge refuses to appoint counsel for my appeal?
- What questions can I ask a jury if I’m representing myself?
- Is it lawful to issue a failure to appear warrant while in custody?