Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Is there a way to only get community service after an assault conviction?

Ima get convicted of assaulting my lady even though she told the cop to take back her story he said no. I don't wanna go to jail. I don't have money to pay off fines or stuff like that. How can I make it so that I get community service?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Mark Thiessen | Mark Thiessen, Attorney at Law
    1017 Heights Blvd.
    Houston, TX 77008
    (713) 428-2322
    A good lawyer may be able to get that for you.
    Answer Applies to: Texas - Replied: 3/11/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.