Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Is it a violation of a court order

I have full guardianship of my granddaughter, who is now 4 years old. My husband and I have had her for over 3 years. The mother has physically abused her, along with leaving her for weeks at a time. I have been going back and forth to court on my own, but now she has an attorney. I have beaten the attorney twice in court already, although on this last court date, I walked in and the court was over. They started early. Therefore they revoked the guardianship, so I then filed for an Emergency Motion to stop the order from going through. But before I could get home the mother took the child from the front yard of the babysitter's home without any kind of permission. She is not even allowed overnight visits. Can I have her arrested for violating a court order or abduction because I still have the guardianship and she won't let me talk to her? The child doesn't have any of her things with her or anything. Please help. It has been 2 days now.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.