Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

If I request the dash cam of my arrest do they have to give it to me?

The police said I resisted. I am on probation and I didn't resist. I know the dash cam was on.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Henry Lebensbaum | Henry Lebensbaum
    46 Lovejoy Rd
    Andover, MA 01810
    (978) 807-6512
    After arraignment, yes.
    Answer Applies to: Massachusetts - Replied: 2/9/2013
    Timothy J. Thill | Timothy J. Thill P.C.
    261 E. Quincy ST
    Riverside, IL 60546
    (708) 443-1200
    Your attorney can request it through discovery, before trial, however, if you want it, if it even exists, is by subpoena. In either case, you will need counsel to assist you in this matter.
    Answer Applies to: Illinois - Replied: 2/7/2013
    Scott L. Anderson | Anderson Law Office
    4101 Sunset Rd
    Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
    (763) 422-8664
    If there is a dash cam and you request it through the criminal process it must be disclosed.
    Answer Applies to: Minnesota - Replied: 2/7/2013
    Cynthia Henley | Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
    7626 E. Jordan Cove
    Houston, TX 77055-5053
    (713) 222-1220
    Your lawyer should have gotten that evidence before you plead guilty. You will not be able to get it now.
    Answer Applies to: Texas - Replied: 2/7/2013
    Lawrence Lewis, PC | Lawrence Lewis
    242 Culver Street, Suite103
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (678) 407-9300
    You don't know anything. You need to file a discovery request from the police.
    Answer Applies to: Georgia - Replied: 2/7/2013
Click to View More Answers:
1 2 3
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.