Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

If I have Wilson’s Disease, can I fight my DWI charges?

The officer didn't give me a breathalyzer test but claimed that he had all the evidence he needed because of my slurred speech. I have Wilson's Disease and I have been in and out of speech therapy since I was child. My voice always sounds like that. To be honest I was rather offended and I am considering filing a lawsuit.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Robert W. Eutsler | Eutsler Law Firm
    9219 Katy Freeway, Ste 220
    Houston, TX 77024
    (713) 464-6461
    Answer Applies to: Texas - Replied: 4/24/2013
    Mark Thiessen | Mark Thiessen, Attorney at Law
    1017 Heights Blvd.
    Houston, TX 77008
    (713) 428-2322
    You need to beat the case before you can file a suit. And to beat the case you need to hire an amazing DWI trial lawyer. He will sell your disease for you. The DA will not listen to you. You need to hire an attorney.
    Answer Applies to: Texas - Replied: 4/23/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.