Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

If convicted of armed robbery, will there be a jail sentence?

My daughter's father was just caught by the police and is being charged with armed robbery and I want to know if he is going to go to jail. He's a good Dad and I want him to be around in her life.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    R. Jason de Groot | R. Jason de Groot, P.A
    R. Jason de Groot, P.A
    Deltona, FL 32728-5775
    (386) 337-8239
    There are way too many variables for us to automatically say that he will go to prison. We need to know the facts and circumstances and his prior record before answering this question.
    Answer Applies to: Florida - Replied: 3/6/2013
    Larry Sandefer | Sandefer Law Firm
    4625 East Bay Drive, Suite 203
    Clearwater, FL 33764
    (727) 726-5297
    If he is convicted of armed robbery the sentencing code calls for significant prison. Also, if he possessed a firearm the 10-20-Life law may come in to effect. I am sure he has an attorney or was appointed one, you should talk to them about how strong the state's case is and what can be done.
    Answer Applies to: Florida - Replied: 3/6/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.