Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How to I remove the charges against my husband after I wrongfully called the police on him during domestic dispute?

My husband and I got into a huge argument and I was the one that started it. I suspected him of cheating for a long time and I approached him about it. He got extremely mad and defensive, rightfully so, and his tone scared me. I called the police, even though I know he would never hit me. I don't fully remember what I said to the police but I want to have these charges dropped. What should I do?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.