Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How many years will I get for 1 ounce of cocaine?

TEXAS: It was clearly mine. I don't think I can get out of it. How long am I looking at? Is there a chance I can just get probation? I don't want to lose my job.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Cynthia Henley | Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
    7626 E. Jordan Cove
    Houston, TX 77055-5053
    (713) 222-1220
    You can get probation. Hire a lawyer to advise you how to best ensure you get it.
    Answer Applies to: Texas - Replied: 2/26/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.