Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How do we find an attorney for my brother charged with soliciting sex from a minor?

My brother was called from an under age girl and they said he is charged with soliciting sex from a minor. He lives in Morrison county.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Charles M. Schiff | Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law
    925 South First Street
    St Cloud, MN 56301
    (320) 259-0699
    You just call any attorney who handles criminal defense. You can look up a specific attorney on the internet or ask someone you trust for a referral. Then it is a matter of meeting with the attorney and deciding whether you want to do business with him/her.
    Answer Applies to: Minnesota - Replied: 10/21/2013
    Shawn M. Betts | Betts Legal Services
    1959 Sloan Place
    Maplewood, MN 55117
    (651) 748-9373
    Charges of that nature have serious immediate consequences, like jail, fines, probation, etc., and many collateral consequences, like sex offender registration, employment, etc. Make sure you find an attorney who has handled cases of that nature previously, and is familiar with the jurisdiction where it occurred.
    Answer Applies to: Minnesota - Replied: 10/21/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.