Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How do I get out of this DUI arrest?

Pulled over going 10 miles under the speed limit. No breath test - refused it. Cop made me walk line and I did fine. He still arrested me. This happened Sun night.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
    1440 Broadway, Ste. 902
    Oakland, CA 94612
    (510) 645-0027
    If you refused to provide a sample of your blood or breath you will be prosecuted as a refusal. The prosecution get's to imply that you didn't provide a sample because you knew you were drunk (or over the legal limit). A DUI defense attorney may be able to help you avoid the one year (or more) license suspension and the extra school and jail that accompany a DUI/refusal conviction. Driving under the legal limit is a "clue" under the research done by NHTSA of an impaired driver. Your field sobriety tests are important to the eventual outcome in your case.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 3/27/2013
    Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
    5005 Lapeer Rd
    Burton, MI 48509
    (810) 743-2960
    You have to get a lawyer and the lawyer will have to get the police reports and see what the cop is claiming. There may be a defense but without all details I can't tell you.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 3/26/2013
    B. Elaine Jones | The Law Office of B. Elaine Jones
    P.O. Box 2664, Brandon
    Brandon, FL 33509
    (813) 681-8383
    You need to hire an attorney. If you didn't give a breath sample and you look good on the video doing the field sobriety tests you may be able to get the charges reduced.
    Answer Applies to: Florida - Replied: 3/26/2013
    Jeff Yeh | Law Office of Jeff Yeh
    3810 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1110
    Los Angeles, CA 90010
    (213) 446-2495
    You need to hire a DUI specialist, and do it soon because you have only 10 days to save your license. While refusal cases have more serious consequences, they are also more defensible, provided you hire someone who knows what he is doing.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 3/26/2013
    Andrew Stephen Roberts | Law Office of Andrew Roberts
    305 S. Kenneth Rd
    Burbank, CA 91501
    (818) 597-0633
    You need an attorney . A refusal is very serious- one year license suspension . Get an attorney . You need to request hearing within 10 days from arrest.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 3/26/2013
Click to View More Answers:
1 2 3
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.