Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How do I get a good attorney without any money?

I have a public defender but he wants me to take a plea bargain and I'm not guilty.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Lawrence Lewis, PC | Lawrence Lewis
    242 Culver Street, Suite103
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (678) 407-9300
    You don't. Porsche's aren't free and 5000 square foot houses are not free. So, why would good attorneys be free.
    Answer Applies to: Georgia - Replied: 12/26/2013
    Stephen P Levine | Milligan, Beswick, Levine, & Knox LLP
    323 W. Court Street
    San Bernardino, CA 92401
    (909) 888-5741
    Santa Claus is coming to town next week.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 12/19/2013
    Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
    5005 Lapeer Rd
    Burton, MI 48509
    (810) 743-2960
    You have to tell him that you are not going to plead and he should prepare for trial. You can always ask the judge to replace him.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 12/19/2013
    Jason Overton | Jason Overton, Attorney at Law
    P.O. Box 55183
    Birmingham, AL 35255
    (205) 903-1204
    If the public defender is representing you, then you already have an attorney for no money. The Public Defender is likely to suggest that you plead guilty, because he has a huge caseload that he's trying to get through as quickly as possible. If you want to fight the charges, you probably need to hire your own lawyer, "hire" being the operative word. We don't do this for free, just like you don't do your job for free. You just have to decide how important it is to you to fight your case.
    Answer Applies to: Alabama - Replied: 12/19/2013
    Jeff Yeh | Law Office of Jeff Yeh
    3810 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1110
    Los Angeles, CA 90010
    (213) 446-2495
    There's no free lunch pal. You get what you pay for.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 12/19/2013
Click to View More Answers:
1 2
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.