Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How do I file perjury charges?

I want to appeal false charges. HELP.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Maurice Ross | Barton Barton & Plotkin
    420 Lexington Avenue
    New York, NY 10170
    (973) 896-7190
    You hire a lawyer to review the case and represent you. You can't do this on your own. You need to retain and pay legal counsel.
    Answer Applies to: New York - Replied: 4/19/2014
    Lawrence Lewis, PC | Lawrence Lewis
    242 Culver Street, Suite103
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (678) 407-9300
    Get an attorney, because you do not have a clue.
    Answer Applies to: Georgia - Replied: 4/18/2014
    Steve Freeborn | Freeborn Law Offices, P.S.
    33400 9th Avenue S. Suite 208
    Federal Way, WA 98003
    (253) 838-4477
    Since you have told me absolutely nothing about your case, how can I be expected to answer?
    Answer Applies to: Washington - Replied: 4/18/2014
    Jared C. Winter | Law Office of Jared C. Winter
    385 Grand Avenue
    Oakland, CA 94610
    (510) 903-8090
    Perjury is a crime and private citizens cannot charge each other with crimes. Only government prosecutors can do that. Explain your situation in much more detail and we might be able to give you an idea of what to do.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 4/18/2014
    John F Brennan | Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
    24001 Greater Mack
    St Clair Shores, MI 48080
    (586) 778-0900
    You defend yourself against charges made, and it is the authorities, not you, which commence criminal perjury charges. You might have other causes of action, however.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 4/18/2014
Click to View More Answers:
1 2
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.