Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How do I clear warrants for missing a child support court date and 3rd degree assault?

I had a DUI 3 years ago in Benton county. I lived rurally. I went to court and was ordered safetops and community service but I could not get to work except daily paid jobs and could not do either or pay all the fine. I tried and paid $375 on safetops but could not get back to finish it. I had gone to court on back child support from a child I had with a girl when I was in high school and they forgave me $10,000 back support if I could pay the $184 per month faithfully and I was not able to work enough to keep it up. I had married and my wife was pregnant and I could not afford to miss one day of the daily paid job. I had no transportation. I have to rely on others and she twice kicked me out to move men she met in. We had two children that I love. The last guy she wanted me out for she would constantly start fights with me and then call the police. The police in Warrensburg Mo. said they were charging me with third degree assault because she called so much. She moved her boyfriend in the same night. He did not want our children so she brought them to me at my mothers. She later came and got the oldest child and told me he wasn't mine anyway but she needed him for welfare. She did not tell me the letter came for the court date until it passed and now I have that warrant. I need help to dig out of this hole and make a life and living to care for me and my boys. My oldest one's mother that was born while we were in high school lives with my grandparents in Independence Mo. My oldest little boy, he is being taken care of by them and their mom but not by me. I hear of help for moms with multiple warrants, but how about fathers? Can I get help? I recently signed my parental rights of my youngest to my parents in case I go to jail. My wife is still living with that guy and I fear for the children. My parents took the woman to court for custody of the baby and we are all ordered mediation. We cannot afford this either. My step dad lost his job of ten years.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.