Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How do I appeal a civil case?

I need pro bono help to appeal a civil judgement against me. There is property which was once worth $1 million to $950,000. If I don't appeal my son and his wife who is an attorney will get my home. Please help me appeal this judgment.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Francis John Cowhig | Universal Law Group, Inc.
    430 S. Garfield Avenue
    Alhambra, CA 91801
    (626) 308-9936
    Appealing a civil judgment, or any judgment for that matter, is not an easy task that you would be able to handle yourself. Appellate law is a specialized field which many attorneys, including myself, are not competent to handle.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 10/13/2014
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.