Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How can my boyfriend fight a petition to revoke his probation?

My boyfriend is on probation in a different county than where he's in jail than we live. They are petitioning to revoke his probation. Its for DUI. He hasn't been in trouble since the DUI. Do you think they will make him stay in jail for the remainder of his probation? The county he's in is money hungry.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
    5005 Lapeer Rd
    Burton, MI 48509
    (810) 743-2960
    He has to have violated the probation order to get it revoked. Why are they doing?
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 2/8/2014
    Thomas A. Medford, Jr. | Law Office of Thomas A. Medford, Jr., PC
    1629 K Street, N.W.
    Washington, DC 20006
    (202) 355-6457
    If the county he is in is money hungry there would be no reason to keep him in jail because the county has to pay for his upkeep. In my humble opinion this is the type of case your boy friend should consult an attorney skilled in representing people charged with DUI about as soon as possible.
    Answer Applies to: District of Columbia - Replied: 2/5/2014
    John F Brennan | Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
    24001 Greater Mack
    St Clair Shores, MI 48080
    (586) 778-0900
    You question does not make sense to me, engage counsel with the details.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 2/5/2014
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.