Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How can I prove to the judge that my wife exaggerated her story?

The wife and I got into an argument about parenting our son. She called the police on me and told them that I "terrified" her and that she thought I would hurt her. I've never hurt her and I would never lay a finger on her. Is getting worked up about a topic a crime? This is my son that we are talking about. I don't want him hanging around kids who do drugs and my wife doesn't seem to care about the crowd that our son is associated with. Now I'm being penalized for caring about the well-being of my child. She's a liar and always has been.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    John J. Carney | The Law Offices of John J. Carney Esq.
    401 East 34th Street
    New York, NY 10016
    (917) 696-2363
    You should retain a lawyer to handle the matter. How can your wife lie about something that important? I would not stay with a woman who was a liar, but that is your choice. If she was not hurt they will reduce it to a violation, but if you are innocent go to trial.
    Answer Applies to: New York - Replied: 2/23/2013
    Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
    5005 Lapeer Rd
    Burton, MI 48509
    (810) 743-2960
    Well you want to get witnesses to testify to her reputation for dishonesty.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 1/31/2013
    Harry E. Hudson, Jr. | The Law Office of Harry E. Hudson, Jr.
    343 East Main Street, Suite 314
    Stockton, CA 95202
    (209) 463-9715
    There are no easy and inexpensive fixes.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 1/28/2013
    Cynthia Henley | Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
    7626 E. Jordan Cove
    Houston, TX 77055-5053
    (713) 222-1220
    Are you charged with something? If so, hire a lawyer.
    Answer Applies to: Texas - Replied: 1/28/2013
    Lawrence Lewis, PC | Lawrence Lewis
    242 Culver Street, Suite103
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (678) 407-9300
    How are you being penalized? If you are being penalized, you are being penalized for having a child with the wrong woman.
    Answer Applies to: Georgia - Replied: 1/28/2013
Click to View More Answers:
1 2 3
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.