Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How can I help my son get out of jail after he was falsely convicted of sexual molestation of a minor?

I need help. My son's ex-girlfriend's daughter said he molested her from the time she was 8 to 14 over 250 times. This is a lie. He was convicted but his lawyer did not allow anyone to testify for him. No medical records to prove he could not have sex. He hasn't had a girlfriend in 10 years. Medical reason will show he could not have done what she said he did. No one will listen to him. She set up him and the state judge along with his attorney. They all plotted to send him to prison from the beginning. The lawyer did not talk to his family or friends that lived in his home during the same time. His daughter, the key witness, was blocked from coming to testify at the last minute. He was never alone with the young girl. She set him up and had all her friends lie. Her friends stayed overnight at his home with her but, nothing ever happened. They testified to this. He was and is a loving, devoted father. He was given 120 years, while another person was given only 30 years and another in another county was given 25 and they were caught. He did nothing and got 120. She was also proved by medical specialist to still be a Virgin. I need to know how to get him out of this and how I can find someone to help us without charging us everything. I do not have a lot of money and the lawyer that did nothing took everything he had saved up for he and his daughters. Can someone help me?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Francis John Cowhig | Universal Law Group, Inc.
    430 S. Garfield Avenue
    Alhambra, CA 91801
    (626) 308-9936
    I suggest that you contact a criminal defense attorney experienced in post-conviction relief for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your son's case. (S)he would then be in a better position to analyze his case and advise you of your options.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 3/31/2014
    Lawrence Lewis, PC | Lawrence Lewis
    242 Culver Street, Suite103
    Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (678) 407-9300
    Did you retain an attorney? Do you intend to retain an attorney now?
    Answer Applies to: Georgia - Replied: 3/31/2014
    John F Brennan | Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
    24001 Greater Mack
    St Clair Shores, MI 48080
    (586) 778-0900
    It would appear that your only avenue is to appeal the conviction which will take both time and money. There potentially a significant number of issues raised by your question but, generally, appeals are difficult to win.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 3/31/2014
    Michael Colavecchio | The Law Offices of Colavecchio & Colavecchio, PLLC
    306 Gay Street
    Nashville, TN 37201
    (615) 242-3333
    If the conviction was recently, he can appeal. Our office handles just such appeals.
    Answer Applies to: Tennessee - Replied: 3/31/2014
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.