Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How can I find someone to handle an IC3 case?

I purchased a few vehicles on request for a friend overseas. The vehicles were shipped. Before clearing customs he changed his mind. He took delivery on one and the other he wants a refund. I agreed to the refund after the vehicle was sold. Now he has filed a case with IC3. He is claiming internet fraud. I have all the transaction documents.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Steven Alpers | Steven Alpers
    39300 Civic Center Drive #110
    Fremont, CA 94538
    (510) 792-5110
    You need to find a lawyer in the area where the case is filed. If you can afford a lawyer check with a bar referral program. If you cannot afford a lawyer, you need to contact the local federal public defender's office.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 4/21/2014
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.