Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How can I beat a child abuse case if I didn’t do it?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Francis John Cowhig | Universal Law Group, Inc.
    430 S. Garfield Avenue
    Alhambra, CA 91801
    (626) 308-9936
    Hire the best criminal defense attorney you can afford to fight for you.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 1/27/2014
    Charles M. Schiff | Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law
    925 South First Street
    St Cloud, MN 56301
    (320) 259-0699
    The state has the burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. It is not your burden to prove your innocence.
    Answer Applies to: Minnesota - Replied: 1/27/2014
    Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
    5005 Lapeer Rd
    Burton, MI 48509
    (810) 743-2960
    Remember it is the government that has to prove you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. You do not have to prove anything. Your attorney just has to show the jury reasonable doubt as to your guilt.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 1/27/2014
    Jared C. Winter | Law Office of Jared C. Winter
    385 Grand Avenue
    Oakland, CA 94610
    (510) 903-8090
    Hire a good lawyer.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 1/27/2014
    Steve Freeborn | Freeborn Law Offices, P.S.
    33400 9th Avenue S. Suite 208
    Federal Way, WA 98003
    (253) 838-4477
    Since I do not know any facts about your case, I cannot say. I will tell you that these cases are VERY serious, with VERY serious consequences. My advice: hire an attorney.
    Answer Applies to: Washington - Replied: 1/27/2014
Click to View More Answers:
1 2
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.