Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

How can I appeal my DWI charges?

pulled over for what he said was swerving. I was intentionally changing lanes. I refused to talk to him and he took me in and made me do breath test. it blew .09. Can I get off this?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Chris Cascio | Chris Cascio
    16563 Airline Hwy
    Prairieville, LA 70769
    (225) 677-7006
    You really need to retain a local criminal attorney so the facts of your case can be investigated thoroughly. You cannot be forced to take a breath test. You have to sign forms saying that you consent to the breath test. If this was not done properly, the results of the test may be excluded.
    Answer Applies to: Louisiana - Replied: 3/11/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.