Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Excessive fee for same government service

How can I fight a village for charging every house on my street triple the fee they charge others for the same sewer service? My street is not part of the village but is part of same the township. We do not vote for the village officials and seem to have no say in any matters, yet our county legislator obtained considerable public funding for the village sewer plant upgrade. In four years we have gone from $400 to $750.00 to $900.00 while others, including businesses recently went up to $300.00. How can we correct the inequity and recover the over charges?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.