Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Do I need a attorney if I am pressing rape charges because I am under 18?

I was with a guy for 2 months and we had sex. He's 24 and I'm 16. I let him have sex with me at first, then when I broke up with him he made me keep doing it. I want it to stop and I want to press charges so he has to leave me alone. Do I need a lawyer because will I get in trouble if I willingly had sex with him before? (But the last 5 times was not willing)

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    R. Jason de Groot | R. Jason de Groot, P.A
    R. Jason de Groot, P.A
    Deltona, FL 32728-5775
    (386) 337-8239
    His life will be destroyed by your consent to having sex with him. He will forever be marked as a sexual predator and will not be able to find employment because of this. He will probably be sentenced to prison. At the young age of 16 your have the ability to ruin his entire life.
    Answer Applies to: Florida - Replied: 3/11/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.