Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Do I have to file a D.B.A in order to start a medical marijuana delivery service?

This is in Washtenaw County.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Jeffery L. Fanto | Law Offices of Jeffery L. Fanto
    8040 Allen Road
    Allen Park, MI 48101
    (313) 610-6047
    To start any business you should register as a type of entity (Corporation, Limited Liability Company, etc.). You should speak with an attorney and an accountant. Merely filing an assumed Name (d/b/a) with the County will protect that name within the County but will not offer much protection in the area of personal liability.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 5/22/2014
    John F Brennan | Musilli Brennan Associates PLLC
    24001 Greater Mack
    St Clair Shores, MI 48080
    (586) 778-0900
    I would be very cautious and seek counsel before you do anything. You are very limited in what is legal in Michigan and must always understand the nothing is legal under the Federal law.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 5/22/2014
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.