Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Did I commit a false report if I find later my information given happened to turn up false?

I recently had to give information to the police in regards to a case involving two different people, both of whom I have known for several years. The two were in a dispute about this and that, and the police needed insight from someone who was witness to their situation. I gave my statement and information happily. I have since come to find that some of the information I thought to be true was not true at all. Will the police come to me on charges of filing a false report?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.