Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

clearing my 15 year old felony

I was convicted of a felony in the state of NY and PA. Its been over 15 years. What can I do to remove them from my record? It has been almost impossible to get a decent job because of this. I am nowhere near the individual that I was so many years ago. Please help.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    William R. Pelger | Pelger Law
    2108 West Street
    Munhall, PA 15120
    (412) 461-1900
    In PA you can only expunge crimes you were not convicted of, i.e. those that were nolle prossed, dismissed, withdrawn or you were found not guilty of. If you pled or were found guilty, you cannot expunge. You may want to get your criminal history from the the PA State Police to make certain if you were convicted and exactly what specific crimes.
    Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania - Replied: 5/28/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.