Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Can you plead down a 39:4-127.1 violation?

I have a 39:4-127.1 violation. Is this a violation that can be plead down? I have a CDL.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Jared Austin | Austin Legal Services, PLC
    909 N. Washington Ave.
    Lansing, MI 48906
    (517) 614-1983
    Theoretically any charge can be pled down if the prosecutor agrees to it. Practically, that depends on the facts of your particular case and the policy of the prosecutor's office you are dealing with. Consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 4/21/2014
    Carlos H. Davalos | The Law Office of Carlos H. Davalos
    1608 N. 16th Ave.
    Melrose Park, IL 60160
    (773) 312-0234
    You can get a reduction on just about anything, provided you can get the State to agree to it.
    Answer Applies to: Illinois - Replied: 4/21/2014
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.