Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Can a public defender get me a copy of my record?

I really want a copy of my record. I can probably afford an attorney but think a public defender would be fine too. I just want to know if a pub defender can get my record for me.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Andrea Storey Rogers |
    P.O. Box 21686
    St. Louis, MO 63139
    (314) 724-5059
    You can purchase a copy of your criminal record online from the Missouri state highway patrol. If you mean you want to look at the case files at the courthouse, then you can go to the courthouse and ask to see them.
    Answer Applies to: Missouri - Replied: 4/28/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.