Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Can a person get charged for the same charge that he didn’t get revoked on?

My husband went to court and didn't get revoked. They are still holding him trying to get him to take a plea. He almost did just to get out of jail. He doesn't want to take a plea because he's innocent. They didn't have enough to revoke him. How can they still hold him and go before the same judge? They told him if he didn't take a plea he will sit there until September. This was around June 27. What can we do? His court appointed lawyer works with the DA.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Harry E. Hudson, Jr. | The Law Office of Harry E. Hudson, Jr.
    343 East Main Street, Suite 314
    Stockton, CA 95202
    (209) 463-9715
    First, you offer no facts to support your contention that the defendant's counsel is working with the DA. If the defendant wants to move the case along, he should stop waiving time and insist on a rapid proceeding.
    Answer Applies to: California - Replied: 8/12/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.