Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Can my parents file staturory rape charges against my boyfriend?

My parents do not approve me dating. Although he is older than me by 2 years we decided to wait until I'm older before we have sex. But my parents are trying to file statuary charges against him anyway. Is there anything they can charge him with? They just don't like him because he's a different race.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Michael Prephan Jr. | Michael Prephan Jr.
    105 Louisiana Ave.
    Toledo, OH 43551
    (419) 874-2261
    We need to know your age.
    Answer Applies to: Ohio - Replied: 3/25/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.